For patients unfortunate enough to be affected by the closure of DENTIX, please contact us to see how we may be able to help
To protect patients and staff, we have implemented some new measures to ensure your visit to the practice remains safe. We ask that you kindly pay attention to the following important changes:
1. Please only arrive at the practice if you have an appointment. If you do not have an appointment and wish to speak to someone please contact us via telephone or email.
2. Please arrive a few minutes before your appointment and a member of staff will let you in. If you are early, please stay in your car until your specified appointment time. A staff member will take your temperature and provide you with an alcohol hand rub as you enter the building.
3. To minimise the number of people on-site, we kindly ask you not to bring any other members of your family or friends with you to your appointment. If your child is attending the practice for an appointment, then we ask for only one escorting adult to attend with them.
4. Please wear your face covering while in the practice.
5. Please maintain social distancing on-site.
6. Please bring your own pen to sign any necessary documents.
7. Please use the bathroom before attending the practice.
8. To avoid large queues at the desk and build-up of traffic within the practice, for your safety we ask that you call back to book any follow-up appointments.
9. We would also like to ask that all payments are made by card where possible,for cross-infection reasons.
We thank you for helping us make your visit safe and look forward to seeing you.