CPD Training for Dentists
Here, at the Sandford, we are commited to continued professional development. We are proud to be able to host Specialist led lecture evenings in our state-of-the art conference room, with live surgery facilities, open to all dental practitioners. In December 2016, we began the first of our series of successful free 2 hour CPD 'Tooth Club' Lecture evenings. We host four lecture evenings per year that are completely free to attend, where dental practitioners are invited to join us for a light buffet dinner, followed by a Specialist led lecture; each evening rotating between different Specialities.
If you would like us to keep you informed about upcoming lecture evenings, please register your details below
CPD Registration Form
Upcoming lecture evenings:
- Tooth Club Lecture Events - Clinical Synergy of Endodontology and Implantology 17th Oct 2019 Where do they meet?
Previous CPD lecture evenings:
- Tooth Club Lecture Events - IOTN & Orthodontics (Thursday 20th June 2019)
- Tooth Club Lecture Evening on ‘Dental Photography’ (11th April 2019)
- The important role of Periodontics in Cosmetic Dentistry, Orthodontics and Implants (February 2019)
- The restorative protocol for Ankylos implants, Platelet Rich Plasma in Dentistry (October 2018)
- Key topics in Orthodontics relevant to the General Dental Practitioner (October 2017)
- Risk assessment and prognosis in Endodontics from guidelines to clinical practice (June 2017)
- Implant live surgery and impression taking (March 2017)
- Periodontics relevant to the general Dental Practitioner (January 2017)
- Orthodontics Relevant to General Dental Practice (December 2016)